Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 January 2020: Current Affairs 2020 PDF, Current Affairs Quiz 2020, Current Affairs PDF, Weekly Current Affairs 2020, Monthly Current Affairs 2020 PDF, Current Affairs Capsule 2020 PDF: Welcome to DailyCurrentAffairs.Org, Current Affairs Official Website in India. We provide Daily Current Affairs, Weekly Current Affairs, Monthly Current Affairs, Half Yearly Current Affairs, Yearly Current Affairs, Current Affairs MCQs, Current Affairs Question Answers, GK Quiz, GK MCQs, GK Question Answers, General Knowledge Question Answers.
We provide Static GK, Latest Appointments, Awards & Honours, Soprts News, MoU signed by India, Science and Technology, State Current Affairs, Joint Military Exercises, Defence News, Economy, Banking and Finance News, National & International News.
Daily Current Affairs is most important for Banking Exams (IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD), SSC Exams (SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, SSC MTS), State PSC Exams (UPPSC, MPPSC, RPSC, BPSC), RRB NTPC, FCI, FSSAI, DRDO, ISRO, AAI, EPFO, ESIC, UPSC & Various Competitive Exams.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 January 2020
1. Which state has become first to pass resolution against Citizenship Amendment Act?
d) West Bengal
2. Which state has secured first position in ‘India State of Forest Report 2019’ for the highest growth in forest area in the country?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
3. Who has won Best Men’s Player of the Year at Dubai Globe Soccer Awards?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Lionel Messi
c) Wayne Rooney
4. Recently India and which Country have exchanged their nuclear installations under an agreement that prevents them from attacking each other’s atomic facilities?
5. Recently RBI has launched which mobile app for visually challenged to identify denomination of currency notes?
6. Who has launched the torch relay of the Khelo India Youth Games in Guwahati?
a) Kiren Rijiju
b) Naendra Modi
c) M Venkaiah Naidu
d) Sarbananda Sonowal
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate how many DRDO laboratories to the country?
8. Pragati Maidan metro station will now be known-
a) Atal Metro Station
b) Supreme Court Metro Station
c) Vikram Batra Metro Station
d) Bharat Metro Station
9. Whose tenure has been extended for the period of one year as Chairman of Railway Board?
a) SS Deswal
b) G Sathish Reddy
c) Rajiv Kumar
d) Vinod Kumar Yadav
10. Recently which nation has banned the ‘reef toxic’ sunscreen?